Our consultants work with a team of experts to ensure that they meet the needs of their clients. They are well versed in maritime law and regulations regarding transporting goods as well as very large shipping deals. Furthermore, our consultant is skilled in areas such as budget planning and analyzing costs and savings.
OUR SERVICE INCLUE:
- Pre purses information.
- Insurance services.
- Ship chandelling.
- Software’s and port ship layout.
- Vessel condition surveys
- Marine surveys.
- Marine audits and inspections.
- Inspection on collision, grounding, personal injuries.
- Offshore and marine advanced analysis.
- Port agencies service.
- Materials conditions inspection.
- Port state control pre inspection.
- Engineering design and implementations.
- Marine warranty surveys.
- Loss adjusting and claim management.
- Marine salvage consultancy.